March 19, 2012

Turmeric For PCOS

Alahai sori lah, dah beberapa hari tak update pasal kunyit tu. Busy gayanya. 
Ok ada few things nak share, first is from soulcysters.com. Post by user named Adea8


"Hey cysters!!!! I’ve got good news. As we know, pcos is an inflammatory disorder based upon numerous conditions. I’ve been eager to beat pcos and take control of my life. So it only made sense to do some research and find information on this condition. Since I’ve tried everything I thought about anti-flammatory herbs that might benefit me http://www.pcoscoach.com/inflammation.html

One anti-flammatory herb that Interested me was a herb called Tumeric aka Curcuma longa. This history on this herb is impressive and research studies today are finding great things about this herb. One thing that attracted me to this herb is the natural anti-flammatory properties it has.http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis...-turmeric.html

After taking this herb for two months my cycles became regular. So then I had a pelvic ultrasound done which was last month. During the ultrasound the tech said my ovaries looked normal. I was eager to hear the actual results from the doctor. A week later when the results came in, my doctor confirmed to me that I had no current signs of pcos at this time. All I could think about was thank you Lord!!! My prayers have been answered. Since then my cycles have been 28-35 days legnth for three months now. I definetly notice a change within my body as my cycles are becoming normal/natural.

Through this entire experience I’ve been in shock because I’ve struggled with pcos for about 8 years now. In the past I’ve tried medications which made me sick and I’ve given almost everything a try. (Metformine, Provera, DCI, Proesterone cream) some of these things may work for others but it wasn’t a fit for my body. Anyways I hope this information helps someone as I wish I would have known this information a long time ago. I’ll keep everyone updated with my progress of being pcos-free"
----


WOW! semalam, aku ada jumpa supplement turmeric ni dekat Guardian tapi berbelah bagi nak beli ke tak. takot kalau macam2 supplement pegi makan, bercampor2 pulak.
So i decided to hold first. Habiskan dulu noni chewable ni, (which im confident, after 2bottles mesti period) sebab skang ni pun dah terasa sikit2 tender breast tu. heheheee! remember my january post about tender nips, yang aku jakun gila lepas setahun tak rasa tender nips for a year? hahahaha..i know it works for me. Alhamdulillah atleast there is something natural that works. 
---


Anyway, I want to congratulate my ex-client Erin yang dah pregnant 3months+ (yang baru tau dia pregnant masa 11weeks! I remembered shooting her wedding moments last 2008, and we become friends, walaupun dia jauh tapi we contact each other thru emails & sms. She is struggling for a while, went to all checkups, LPPKN, took supplements, berurut and everything that we have done, she had done the same. after 4 years married, sedang sibuk menjaga arwah mertua (yang dah meninggal baru2 ni) rupanya taktau dah ada janin dah kat dalam rahim. What she took for a few months before was DCL Bidadari (im sure most of you heard about it).
Well i used to take it for a YEAR in 2009, but nothing happen. but it may works for somebody else! hehe, kadang2 kena tengok keserasian kan. She was at first diagnosed with low progesterone. and maybe Bidadari helped her. Dan rezeki Allah telah tiba waktunya. 
Yang penting ikhtiar. So anyone of you haven't tried Bidadari, boleh beli dekat kedai2 jamu. Sebab ramai yang aku baca kat forum2 TTC, berjaya pregnant dengan bidadari ni.
Utk pompuan mmg sgt elok. 
Aku dah tak ambik sebab takde perubahan :( period still takdtg dan sebagainya. Tapi dengarkan citer Erin ni nak jugak try balik! 
Kalau dia takbagi pregnant pun, dia elok utk kesihatan wanita :) 
Yang katenye rasa seperti malam pertama la bagai kat box dia tu..itu bukan tipu. 
wakakaka..

6 comments:

  1. And so i heard that turmeric can increase the chance of conceiving. Maybe si kunyit ni cure the pcos dulu kot, when the eggs jadi matured n released, so no more inflammation kat ovaries mmg kalau kunfayakun mmg dpt lh conceive kan. Cz i heard kat Bbt Ratu Hatiku, ada petua to drink pati kunyit dr ibu kunyit 3 hari berturut² after cd6 (providing not yet bersama suami) to open up chance of conceive ni. Hmmm, bleh la try balik ni, cz dulu² before kawen jer pnh minum pati kunyit, mak ckp nk naikkn seri..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq so much for this info...hope kunyit boleh nyahkan cyst n regularkan period yang dah xsenonoh ni..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dulu pun ader cyst, 3 bln bturut2 sakit perut kuar darah, then pegi hsptl. pjaya, dpt ubat masuk bwh, hilang sikit...then mkn plak ubat herba set permata hatiku, cyst hilang, x la kaler kuning hijau, jd putih2 sikit...tp, bdn plak naek gemuk biler mkn set tu...:P...anak x dpt, gemuk yg dpt...hurmmm...( tmasuk la huby i pun bdn naek...)...now, takut dh mkn ubat2 gitew..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhuhu tu la kdg2 ubat2 ni smua boleh ilangkan penyakit tapi badan pulak naik kan :D tapi its good that ur cyst dah hilang...takpe jaga makan n regular exercise nanti turun lah balik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bagus gak..
    Tapi nak buat tak tahu sukatan.
    Jika ada terjumpa sukatan nak buat air kunyit ni bagi tahu yek..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo sukatan nya kalau tak silap besar ibu jari je. dah cukup dah :) sy belum try lagi niii..kembang tekak terbayang air kunyit :P huhuu

    ReplyDelete