July 7, 2010

Celine Dion Makes My Day

Semalam lunch hour aku balik umah sbb tibe2 takde mood. Aku tibe2 mcm emo nak mampos. taktau ape sebab. aku nak period ke?

Kat umah aku tgk la tv, konon baru psg astro (bola punye pasal) aku terbukak channel yg ade Oprah tu. die jempot Celine Dion, aku mule nak alih channel lain dah ingat diorg bincang topik psl album dia ke pegi tour kat memane ke..rupenye topik diorg discuss psl Celine Dion punye recent miscarriage. !

Ayat2 die membuatkan aku sgt bersemangat dan rase lega. Aku kene positive jugak mcm dia ni.



Celine Dion is openly discussing her recent miscarriage for the first time, telling OprahWinfrey during a taping of her show that while the incident was sad, she and her husband Rene are hoping the fifth time is the charm. "We tried four times to have a child. We're still trying. We're on the fifth try. And I tell you, if five is my lucky number, this fifth try has got to come in," Dion said.

Dion announced she was pregnant in August of 2009. As the details of the pregnancy came out, we learned that Dion was impregnated using an embryo she had frozen eight years before, in 2001, when she and husband Rene were trying to have a child. They eventually were successful, and gave birth to son Rene-Charles.

Sadly, though, Dion miscarried her most recent pregnancy.

"It's life. You know? A lot of people go through this, but it's not being told because it's not in newspaper. But with us, as you know, it's like, sometimes news are like mercury," she told Winfrey.

Dion says she didn't come out right away with the miscarriage news because the initial reports of her pregnancy were still fresh, and she didn't want to make such an announcement so fast.

"They said that I was pregnant, and a couple of days after, we were not pregnant again. We didn't want to feel like we were playing yo-yo. 'I'm pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I'm pregnant. I'm not pregnant.' So we didn't want to do this thing. But we did have a miscarriage," she said.

Despite the miscarriage, Dion says that she and her husband are "still trying" for another baby. And while she would be thrilled to get pregnant again and have it be successful, Dion says she's happy and blessed no matter what.

"I will be the happiest one to tell you when I'm pregnant. And if not, I'm the luckiest artist, especially wife and mother of a wonderful son. So I'm glad," she said.

-----

Okay, so she already had a son, only miscarried when she wanted to have another child. gile boleh frozen2 sampai 8tahon lak embrio yg first tuh. aku sanggop cari kat website memane yg ade review psl oprah ngan celine dion punye show smlm. ade pon. Ayat paling best:

The 41-year-old Power of Love singer said she and husband of 15 years, René Angélil, 68, try not to let fertility issues affect their relationship.

"I don't think a child or a pregnancy should make anything stronger or weaker. A child is not there to fix a marriage, to bring happiness. Let's not put pressure on children."

thank you, celine.

Oh then aku jumpe website lain, celine dion baru pregnant balik last may, with TWINS. dah 6 kali try IVF. (dia artist byk duit dohh...) akhirnya berjaya, at the age of 42. wow.

2 comments:

  1. aku pon suke celine dion sebab die dpt twins.aku nak beranak twins gak tp aku tau aku tak larat pon nak bela yang seorang anak lelaki.baru sorang aku dah rasa nak siku anak aku.heheheh

    btw, kakak sapek pon baru peknen after 5years weh.kali ni jadi kate sapek sebab dah lepas 1st trimester.gembira die cite!

    ok,ko doa aku dpt twin ek-aku bg sorang kat ko.amin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak aa baru aku teringat sapek penah cite akak die dah kawin dah lame tapi lom dpt anak..dpt dah ekk..kemsalam congrat kat die sbb dah jadi uncle Pek! aku pon mcm penah berangan dpt twin. sbb slalu org yg dpt twin sbb blah die or laki dia ade twin. blah along ada..bapak sdare die twin :D kalau dapat best ek. teros dpt 2. nak bg kat aku satu? yg dlm perot tu belom kuar lagi aini!

    ReplyDelete