Sebagaimana yang Reen Zuhdi dah tulis di blog nya, kalini saya pula nak promote hehehe..bukan promote apa pun, sebab it's a good product, and very affordable. Actually product ni sangat lah baru. Dalam pertengahan 2012 dikeluarkan.
Ever heard of Monavie? Mesti pernah kan. Superfruit Juice yang ada Acai Berry dan other berries tu.
This is much cheaper and ada kelebihan tersendiri dari Monavie, it is called MAQ100.
Product ni more on MAQUI BERRY (pronounced Mah-Kee) Acai Berry, Cranberry, Mangosteen, Pine Bark, ok jap i paste the flyers. hehehe.
Beza dia dengan Monavie, dia ada B.A.E (tenaga matahari what-u-call-it yang ACmizal pakai gelang tu) and ada Maqui Berry!
[Kene rajin membace lah sikit ye! banyak aku paste bawah ni]
Semua fruits yang aku paste lepas flyers bawah ni, ada dalam MAQ100 ni.
If you want to order please email me for more details k. Skang ni belum ada testimonial dari TTCian lagi, kalau lah ada, i will get your testimonial and send to the company! Mesti boleh help ramai TTCians :) Yang penting kan, paling ketara la, kalau ada prob kencing manis/darah tinggi, mmg dalam 3 days je boleh turun. seriously!
If you want to order please email me for more details k. Skang ni belum ada testimonial dari TTCian lagi, kalau lah ada, i will get your testimonial and send to the company! Mesti boleh help ramai TTCians :) Yang penting kan, paling ketara la, kalau ada prob kencing manis/darah tinggi, mmg dalam 3 days je boleh turun. seriously!
It is RM75 per bottle (by hand) kalau poslaju add RM5 ya.
kalau 4 bottles = RM300. :)
kalau 4 bottles = RM300. :)
cheap kann for product yang ada Acai berry! Acai berry tu mahal gile wehh..! tapi its a good fruit!
Lagipun this is a MALAYSIAN PRODUCT! ;) Keluaran BumiDotCom (anak syarikat DuniaHerbs)
I recommend u all yang nak add this juice sebagai supplement tambahan. Cubalah! :)
Lagipun this is a MALAYSIAN PRODUCT! ;) Keluaran BumiDotCom (anak syarikat DuniaHerbs)
I recommend u all yang nak add this juice sebagai supplement tambahan. Cubalah! :)
Please click for larger view okay.
Oh skejap. kenapa aku try? Because it is so good for general health.
Sebenarnya aku sangat recommend utk TTCians sebab ada testimonial dari seorang wanita yang period nya tak teratur dan dia amalkan minum this drink hari2, her period got normal.
Ada jugak yang ada cyst, cyst nya mengecut.
U know what, siapa yang baca my pregnancy blog mesti tau that i was diagnosed by my gynae at 10weeks that i had a Fibroid.
Guess what, the fibroid's gone! :) Alhamdulillah!
Well that is just testimonial kan, we never know if we never try.
I try sebab it's good for pregnant women too. I never felt energetic like this, pening2 lansung dah takde, kalau tak asyik la pening. Makan benda bersantan sikit, pening.
Aku ingat aku darah tinggi la, sekali amalkan 3 hari, then pegi checkup darah aku normal je 120/67.
Then skang kalau nak pening je aku minum, terus ilang pening!
Energy booster sungguh. Tak penah rasa letih lagi.
I recommended to my parents, bapak aku sangat suka sebab dia ni ada sakit jantung, masalah kencing tak lawas and selalu sangat letih lepas balik keje. Skang minum, dia rasa very energetic! Kencing pun lawas and die tak rasa sesak dada bile stress lagi!
Testimonial masih tak banyak sebab product pun baru, but u can google the testimonial k! Sangat amazing i tell u! :D
Then biase lah aku ni when trying new product, aku mesti research SATU-SATU bahan yang digunakan. Semuanya Buah. Jadi nak tau jugak, apa kebaikan buah-buahan ni?
-----------------

Maqui berry is the super fruit of the world conveying several key ingredients that are the subject to desire. Both men and women want to loose weight for decades, they prefer to loose weight without doing tedious hard exercises and following strict diet plans. People suffering from fat issues highly appreciate any alternative diet plan that could burn their fat quickly and let them get rid of hard-working exercises dilemma and devastating diet plans. Most diet plan includes strict guidelines and cut off popular foods that most people hate so much. Maqui berry is the ultimate solution to these people with highest level of natural ingredients.
The maqui berry is an evergreen shrub located in the region of Patagonia in the South America (Chile and Argentina). The plants of maqui berry are quite high, usually grow up to 3-5 meter each. The fruits are purple-black in color, medium size and attractive. These fruits are the ultimate choice for all scientists and herbal experts. All parts of maqui berry are good for health, the leaves, fruits and stems are heavily used in several health diets and herbal medicines. Recent herbal products highly target maqui berry fruits and engage their further inventions based on these fruits. Local tribes are using maqui berry for getting strength and reducing numerous internal diseases for decades. The tribes had evolved several herbal medicines to cure numerous diseases.
The maqui berry contains powerful natural ingredients. It is great source of iron, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin E. Iron helps red blood cells to generate quickly, ensures proper blood distribution through the body, and ensures proper formation of bones. Calcium is good for bones, teeth and neurons. To make bones strong and brain cells work better, calcium is necessary and maqui berry contains high level of calcium. Vitamin C and vitamin E play vital role in hair regrowth, skin tissue functionality and cancer cells prevention. It is impossible to ensure proper health without sufficient availability of these two vitamins. The maqui berry offers adequate amount of vitamins in the world.......
READ MORE: http://www.ultimatemaquiberrysite.com/menu/about_maqui_berry/
------------
Acai Berry: What is it and how can it help PCOS?
By now you’ve likely heard about the Acai Berry phenom…. as usualy the media (and celebrities) hear about something and start using it, word spreads because its got to be the best thing since sliced bread. The Acai Berry Diet is plastered over the internet like a plague….
However, for the first time, the celebrities have actually promoted something that is TRULY beneficial!
Acai berry, pronounced ah-sigh-EE, is a highly nutritious fruit from the Amazon rainforests of South America. It is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods found in the world today.
Benefits include:
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves digestive function
- Improves mental clarity/focus
- Promotes sound sleep
- Provides all vital vitamins
- Contains several important minerals
- Very high levels of fibers
- Cleanses and Detoxifies the body of infectious toxins
- Strengthens your immune system
- Enhances sexual desire and performance
- Fights cancerous cells
- Slows down the aging process
- Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin
- Alleviates diabetes
- Normalizes and regulates cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy heart function
- Minimizes inflammation
- Improves circulation
- Prevents atherosclerosis
- Enhances visual acuity
One of the most helpful benefit is weight loss. Acai Berry has internal cleansing value and can help you rid excess weight. It cleanses build-up in the digestive tract which combined with proper exercise and diet, will lead to a flat stomach and healthy fat loss.
Those of you who suffer from PCOS and insulin resistance know what a nuisance the excess weight around your middle is. Looking at the list above, you can see how Acai Berry can really benefit us and help control PCOS and its related issues.
READ MORE: http://pcosinfo.com/acai-berry-pcos/
----
ROSELLE (hibiscus)
This is a testimonial from a PCOSer yg got pregnant with Roselle. And Roselle ada dalam MAQ100 ni ladies!
This is a testimonial from a PCOSer yg got pregnant with Roselle. And Roselle ada dalam MAQ100 ni ladies!
Hi Ladies,
I'm not sure how many of you read my topic "It finally Happened" Well,
I mentioned I had been drinking Hibiscus Tea for a couple of month with
no meds. I used to be on Metformin & Clomid but stopped at the begining
of the year. I decided that meds were not for me & looked into more
natural and herbal assistance.
I purchased Dried Hibiscus leaves in Mexico for dietary reasons and I
actually managed to lose 15 lbs with exercise of course. I took an
intense aerobics class at a local community college. Well...after the
first month of drinking the tea to my surprise I got my period & boy it
was INTENSE! Worst 3-4 days of my life!!! I thought it may be the
Hibiscus Tea cleansing me...or doing something to help me out! So I
kept drinking it thinking that my next period may actually be on time
next month instead of 5 months from now....
I started cramping around the time I was supposed to get my next period
but nothing....2 weeks went by & still cramping. So I decided to take a
pregnancy test & to my surprise I was pregnant!!! I was in total shock,
Metformin & Clomid couldnt do that. But 2 months of Hibiscus Tea did?
At least thats what I think & believe. Only a women with PCOS would
know how hard it is to conceive especially after taking so many medsfor so many years with no luck. My husband & I have only been trying to
less than 2 years so I know we are extremely lucky. & some women I have
talked to about the tea have been trying for so much longer. I really
wish that this tea can help out all the PCOS'ers that want to be
Mommies!
I am not saying that this is a miracle cure for PCOS or
Infertility...All I want to say is that I believe it worked for me. It
may or may not work for everyone but I think its worth giving a shot.
I have had some request for the Dried Hibiscus Leaves that I will have
to drive to Mexico to buy more. If there are any ladies out there
interested please let me know so that I know how many to bring back.
-Linda Munoz
---
from http://www.livestrong.com/article/543691-blueberries-the-uterus/
BLUEBERRIES & THE UTERUS
Blueberries, a small, sweet fruit, offer a range of nutritional and health benefits. Particularly, blueberries may affect the health of your uterus. Nutrients and compounds in blueberries may ward off diseases and conditions that impact the uterus, but always consult your doctor before consuming blueberries to treat any medical condition.
FERTILITY AND UTERINE LINING
Eating blueberries may influence fertility, making this fruit a smart choice when you and your partner are trying to get pregnant. Niels H. Lauersen, M.D., Ph.D., a gynecologist/obstetrician and founder of the New York Medical Center for Reproductive Technology, notes that the anthocyanins in blueberries maintain the lining of your uterus, which positively influences the ability of a fertilized embryo to implant into the uterine wall.
Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/543691-blueberries-the-uterus/#ixzz2I22tfNpR
-------------
Mangosteen Helps Hormonal Balance
Author: HeatherI am a thirty-year-old woman who is relatively healthy. Then again, aren't we all; until we're not?
I hadn't had my period in over four months. I went to see my OB GYN, and he ran some tests. He ordered a Pap smear, hormone tests (estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone), insulin resistance, etc. He was convinced that I had PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) based on what I was telling him. Well, needless to say, this was not good news. PCOS means that I am infertile. I would need to be put on hormone replacement so that I would not have any other severe side effects from not having a period. In other words, I would have a long road ahead of me.
I hadn't had my period in over four months. I went to see my OB GYN, and he ran some tests. He ordered a Pap smear, hormone tests (estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone), insulin resistance, etc. He was convinced that I had PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) based on what I was telling him. Well, needless to say, this was not good news. PCOS means that I am infertile. I would need to be put on hormone replacement so that I would not have any other severe side effects from not having a period. In other words, I would have a long road ahead of me.
--------
Grape Seed Extract Can Improve Male Fertility
By Anna Babar
15% of couples, who are trying to conceive, face infertility and half of these cases are due to male fertility issues. There are many factors which causefertility problems in men, but the most prominent ones include a low sperm count and motility rate. Although it is important to talk to your medical practitioner to help you with fertility problems, there are certain measures which can be taken independently to assist in improving your chances of conceiving. A balanced diet and nutritional supplements are one such measure which can help you without undergoing drastic fertility treatments.
Improving male fertility is actually much easier than you think. Antioxidants prevent oxidative damage to the sperm as well as enhance the defence mechanism of the seminal plasma which protect and nourish sperms. That is why using a good blend of antioxidants is the key formula to increase male fertility. Antioxidants are generally known to improve sperm motility and mobility.
----
BUAH DELIMA!
WAYS TO HELP BUILD UTERINE LINING:
Pomegranate juice – helps build uterine lining, also helps men with sperm
quality and mobility. 1 glass per day, drink from day 1 of your cycle till
Ovulation. And those doing IUI or IVF, suggested to drink way before the transfer.
Pomegranates have been referred to by several major religions as an
excellent source for enhancing sexual desire and fertility. New research
conducted at Firat University in Turkey, suggests that a man’s sperm count
is increased and the quality of his sperm is boosted as well when he drinks
pomegranate juice on a regular basis. Taking charge of your fertility with
pomegranate juice can also help men with erectile dysfunction, improving
their intimate lives significantly. Wouldn’t drinking pomegranate juice be
much more pleasant than taking Viagra and risking possible side effects from
the medication? More good news for men: another one of the possible health
benefits of pomegranate juice may be that it is effective in prostate cancer
treatment options!
Pomegranates contain ellagic acid, which is believed to bind together
cancerous cells in the body and prevent them from fully forming. One study
conducted by the University of Wisconsin revealed that men who drank 8
ounces of pomegranate juice per day decreased the level of PSA, prostrate
specific antigen, which is an indicator of possibly developing prostate
cancer.
---
Pomegranate juice – helps build uterine lining, also helps men with sperm
quality and mobility. 1 glass per day, drink from day 1 of your cycle till
Ovulation. And those doing IUI or IVF, suggested to drink way before the transfer.
Pomegranates have been referred to by several major religions as an
excellent source for enhancing sexual desire and fertility. New research
conducted at Firat University in Turkey, suggests that a man’s sperm count
is increased and the quality of his sperm is boosted as well when he drinks
pomegranate juice on a regular basis. Taking charge of your fertility with
pomegranate juice can also help men with erectile dysfunction, improving
their intimate lives significantly. Wouldn’t drinking pomegranate juice be
much more pleasant than taking Viagra and risking possible side effects from
the medication? More good news for men: another one of the possible health
benefits of pomegranate juice may be that it is effective in prostate cancer
treatment options!
Pomegranates contain ellagic acid, which is believed to bind together
cancerous cells in the body and prevent them from fully forming. One study
conducted by the University of Wisconsin revealed that men who drank 8
ounces of pomegranate juice per day decreased the level of PSA, prostrate
specific antigen, which is an indicator of possibly developing prostate
cancer.


i've been tried consume monavie last year. habes 12 botol. mm... memang dapat lose weight, alhamdulillah.. tp part utk conceive tu, tak ada apa2 kesan untuk saya.. tapi saya tak frust sebab memang niat untuk amik product ni for general health saja.. sekarang dah stop consuming monavie. takda konkrit reason y i berenti... hehe!
ReplyDeletejay, so masa preggy pn boleh la kan. rase mcm nak try sbb ade delima.
ReplyDeletenaza delizia: hehe tu la dulu mase TTC i mmg nak try monavie tapi too expensive per bottle, i takleh afford. but this product lain skit la dari monavie :D sbb maqui berry tu penemuan baru, its better than acai.
ReplyDeletejoanna: hak aa mase preggy sgt bagus, ada prgnant woman ni try ambik ni sepanjang pregnancy, anak die turn out really healthy, kulit putih gebu, tak kena jaundice lansung.
Jay, nk tanye..delima n this product boleh makan sekali ke? ke, ada time gap.. nisa nk g cari la!
ReplyDeletenissa: dlm ni pun dah ade delima dah nissa, eh takyah susah2 cari sbb agent je yg jual..kat kedai2 takde lagi sbb product baru...meh kalau nak email jay eh! jayfarhana at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteHi Jay,
ReplyDeletebole beli thru u ke?
Lady Under Attack: hi, yes u can! email me for details ya ;) jayfarhana at gmail.com
ReplyDelete