die same kes la nih dgn aku. tak ovulate and telor kecik. tibe2 lepas beberape attempt on clomid and femara, akhirnya doctor gitau die ade telor yg cukop besar n matang. astu die cam happy nak mampos sbb die ade telor n gitau semue nurse2 kat situh. aku rase aku pon akan jadi sewel mcm dia kalau doctor gitau aku gitu gak. hahaha!
October 18, 2007
Thanks so much girls! Your support means so much to me and is ver much needed! I am still in shock! I was so happy at the DR that I told all the nurses "I have an egg!!!!" They probably thought I was nuts! We will definitly enjoy the "babydancing" I wish all of you the best and I hope we all get to become mommies very soon!
BABY DUST AND HUGS TO YOU :)
BABY DUST AND HUGS TO YOU :)
--
"baby dancing" means buat anak dlm term of infertility chats. or short form dia, 'bd'
Baby Dancing. Ohkay cute!
ReplyDeletepasnih kalau dgr org cakap, Lets Baby Dancing! aku dah paham!